Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.
- Bruce Barton
Potomac Psychiatry’s COVID-19 Readiness Plan
Potomac Psychiatry is committed to your health and safety!
What we are doing:
- All surfaces and doorknobs in our office are being cleaned daily.
- We have stocked up on cleaning/ health supplies including hand sanitizer and soap for you to use.
- Our staff has been advised to stay home if experiencing any symptoms in accordance with the CDC.
- Our office has created a plan to ensure your care will not be disrupted due to any potential office closures.
What you can do:
- Please stay home if you experience any symptoms in accordance with the CDC, including coughing, sneezing, or fever.
- If you feel unable to come into the office, please notify our staff so we may conduct a phone or video session.
- Please be sure to wash your hands often for at least 30 seconds at a time.
- Create habits and reminders to avoid touching your faces and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Stop handshaking – use other noncontact methods of greeting.
- Clean hands at the door and at regular intervals.