Helping others brings us enormous joy.
Since 1981, Potomac Psychiatry has provided highly personalized and responsive psychiatric care to all age groups. Our comprehensive, thoughtful, and sophisticated approach to understanding and solving emotional problems can help you and your loved ones.
We evaluate and treat The Whole Person.
We will do Whatever It Takes to help you feel well, recover your health, improve your relationships with others, and determine your destiny.
We are driven to meticulously identify and treat the underlying biological, psychological, and social causes of emotional distress; persistently striving to help our patients achieve a full recovery. Whatever It Takes may include innovative genetic and laboratory testing; coordination with other medical specialists and nutritionists; medication and supplements; nutrition and lifestyle management; and uncovering the unconscious and interpersonal causes of emotional pain.
Learn more about the art and science behind our approach, including DNA Psychiatry, by searching our extensive blog library.
Potomac Psychiatry provides
- Highly personalized and responsive care.
- Warm and caring professionals.
- Psychiatric services for clients in the Potomac River Basin (Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC), throughout the United States, and overseas.
Potomac Psychiatry offers specialized services:
- Psychotherapy for adults and senior executives,
- Child and adolescent psychiatry,
- Individual, family and couples therapy,
- Genetic testing,
- Second Opinions,
- Personalized Medicine ,
- Stress management,
- ADHD Coaching,
- Eating Disorders,
- Group therapy,
- Sexual Addiction,
- Sports Psychology,
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drug use/abuse treatment for adults,
- Suboxone treatment by Suboxone prescribing doctor,
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Medication management for adults, medication management for children & adolescents, and medication management for senior citizens.
- Expert witness evaluations and testimony
- Management and Organizational Consulting Services
What to Expect
At Potomac Psychiatry, wherever possible you will be seen within 48 hours of your telephone call, so no anxious waiting for your first appointment. And you will be treated by award winning psychiatrists providing personalized, responsive & effective diagnostic evaluation, psychotherapy, and (if needed) prescription medication.
Our experienced professionals look forward to helping you. Contact us to discuss your needs or to schedule an appointment.