Welcome to Potomac Psychiatry
Since 1981, Potomac Psychiatry has provided highly personalized and responsive psychiatric care to all age groups. Potomac Psychiatry offers specialized services in psychotherapy for senior executives; child and adolescent psychiatry; geriatric psychiatry; individual, family, and couples therapy; and expert witness evaluations and testimony,
Potomac Psychiatry’s comprehensive, thoughtful, and sophisticated approach to understanding and solving emotional problems can help you and your loved ones.
We leave no stone unturned in helping you to untangle your life, or the life of someone you love. We treat The Whole Person. Our specialists relentlessly identify and treat the underlying biological, psychological, social and environmental causes of emotional distress in children, adolescents, adults, and senior citizens; constantly striving to achieve a full recovery. This may include innovative laboratory and genetic testing; coordination with other medical specialists, family doctors, psychotherapists and nutritionists; medication management; and nutrition and lifestyle management.
Potomac Psychiatry provides
- Highly personalized and responsive care.
- Warm and caring professionals.
- Psychiatric services for clients in the Potomac River Basin (Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC), throughout the United States, and overseas.
Potomac Psychiatry offers specialized services:
- Psychotherapy for adults and senior executives,
- Child and adolescent psychiatry,
- Individual, family and couples therapy,
- Personalized Medicine
- Genetic testing
- Stress management,
- ADHD Coaching,
- Eating Disorders,
- Group therapy,
- Sexual Addiction,
- Sports Psychology,
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drug use/abuse treatment for adults,
- Suboxone treatment by Suboxone prescribing doctor,
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Medication management for adults, medication management for children & adolescents, and medication management for senior citizens.
- Expert witness evaluations and testimony
- Management and Organizational Consulting Services
What to Expect
At Potomac Psychiatry, you will be seen within 48 hours of your telephone call, so no anxious waiting for your first appointment. And you will be treated by award winning psychiatrists providing personalized, responsive & effective diagnostic evaluation, psychotherapy, and (if needed) prescription medication.
Our experienced professionals look forward to helping you. Contact us to discuss your needs or to schedule an appointment.