Request an appointment below and receive a free gift, the first chapter of Dr. Kehr’s best seller, Becoming Whole: A Healing Companion to Ease Emotional Pain and Find Self-Love.
Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.
- Benjamin Franklin
Request An Appointment
Complete the form to request an appointment.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM.
We look forward to meeting you.
We’ll aim to contact you by telephone within one business day to speak with you about our services and how we can help you or your loved one.
Wherever possible we will arrange to see you for your initial appointment within two business days of our first telephone call with you.
Initial Consultations or Second Opinions through “DNA Psychiatry”
If you are being treated for depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder but your symptoms have not improved or have only partially improved, you may be experiencing “treatment resistance.”
Can you relate to any of the following?
- I have not fully recovered
- My current treatment is not working as well as I had hoped
- I am not responding that well to medication
- My symptoms get better but keep coming back
- I feel stuck where I am and want to improve further
- I feel like giving up on my therapy
If one or more of these statements describe how you are feeling, we will do “Whatever it Takes” to help you to:
- Feel Well
- Recover Your Health
- Determine Your Destiny
Our Initial Consultation or Second Opinion Consultation provide the following benefits:
- Genetic testing using Genomind’s Genecept and/or Mindful DNA Assays
- Comprehensive psychiatric history
- Additional laboratory tests
- Follow-up session to present our findings to you and (if desired) your family members
Additional options include:
- A written report with our findings and treatment recommendations
- Testing for food sensitivities, including gluten sensitivity
- Psychological testing for ADHD, cognitive functioning, and personality attributes
- Comprehensive prior medical record review
- Coordination with your existing medical specialists
- If indicated, referral to other specialists to evaluate your microbiome, nutritional status, functional gut problems, neurologic issues, hormone imbalance, and any other potential contributors that interfere with your full recovery.