Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.
- Benjamin Franklin
Private-Pay Outpatient Position in Award-Winning Practice
Join our award-winning psychiatrists, among Washington D.C.’s “Top Doctors,” according to a poll of 12,000 physicians conducted by Washingtonian Magazine. Become a proud member of a nationally-recognized practice.
We are currently seeking a caring and warm adult psychiatrist, with “the heart of a therapist,” to treat our intelligent, sophisticated, and prestigious clientele. Potomac Psychiatry embraces a “Whatever It Takes” philosophy and is driven to provide our patients and their families the finest possible care.
- Flourish in a private pay outpatient practice where you can practice to the best of your ability
- Provide compassionate and inspired care and practice psychotherapy and medication management, to care for the “whole person” under the Biopsychosocial Model
- Grow and develop professionally and personally in a friendly, collegial practice setting
- Potential to earn between $350,000 and $450,000 annually, or more
- Be mentored by a national award winning psychiatrist, also one of Washingtonian Magazine’s “Top Doctors”
- Enjoy an extraordinary level of administrative support provided by college graduates, that leaves you free to care for patients and be passionate about your work
- Potomac Psychiatry enjoys a stellar reputation in the community, and has been in the same location for over 35 years. Our patients include globally renowned leaders; and many physicians, attorneys, CEOs and Presidents of corporations, other senior managers, and their families
- We put significant resources behind the new physician to fill their practice as quickly as possible
- We seek a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship that offers significant professional, personal and financial growth for the psychiatrist
- The psychiatrist must be able to provide a minimum of 30 hours a week, which will include some evening hours. Saturday hours are optional
We are deeply committed to the professional and financial success of each of our clinical staff. Our time-tested and highly successful marketing programs devote substantial resources to each psychiatrist that joins Potomac Psychiatry, to ensure a steady flow of new patients. In addition, our college-educated administrative staff provides superb services to our clinical staff, and patients and their families; and consistently receives high marks for their commitment, enthusiasm, and results.
If you believe that you would be a good fit with Potomac Psychiatry, are board-certified, and have at least two years of experience following completion of your residency training, please submit your CV in full confidence.
Job Type: Full-time