Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.
- Benjamin Franklin
Private-Pay Practice – Part-Time Position
We are currently seeking a caring and warm psychiatrist for nights and weekends to treat our intelligent, sophisticated, and prestigious clientele.
- Flourish in a private pay outpatient practice where you can practice to the best of your ability
- Earning potential of $450 an hour
- Provide compassionate and inspired care and practice psychotherapy and medication management, to care for the “whole person” under the Biopsychosocial Model
- Grow and develop professionally and personally in a friendly, collegial practice setting
- Be mentored by a national award-winning psychiatrist, also one of Washingtonian Magazine’s “Top Doctors”
- Enjoy an extraordinary level of administrative support provided by college graduates, that leaves you free to care for patients and be passionate about your work
- Potomac Psychiatry enjoys a stellar reputation in the community and has been in the same location for over 38 years. Our patients include globally renowned leaders; and many physicians, attorneys, CEOs and Presidents of corporations, other senior managers, and their families
- We put significant resources behind the new physician to fill their practice as quickly as possible
- We seek a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship that offers significant professional, personal and financial growth for the psychiatrist
- The psychiatrist must be able to provide a minimum of 15 hours a week to start, which will include evening hours and Saturday hours.
- The psychiatrist must be willing to develop a deep working knowledge of Genomind’s Genecept Assay genetic test
- Upon mutual agreement the part-time position may become a full-time position
We are deeply committed to the professional and financial success of each of our clinical staff. Our time-tested and highly successful marketing programs devote substantial resources to each psychiatrist that joins Potomac Psychiatry, to ensure a steady flow of new patients. In addition, our administrative staff provides superb services to our clinical staff, and patients and their families; and consistently receives high marks for their commitment, enthusiasm, and results.
If you believe that you would be a good fit with Potomac Psychiatry, please email your CV in full confidence to Terry.Vinston@potomacpsychiatry.com or call (301) 984-9791 and ask for Terry Vinston.