To save you money, we can provide a genetic testing consultation, or a second opinion using genetic testing, along with a written treatment plan that could be carried out by an outside psychiatrist who participates with your health insurance plan.
Have you or a loved one wished you could find…
- A personalized, precise approach to feel better as soon as possible
- A psychiatrist who understands the latest mental health genetic science
- A way to recover your mental health as soon as possible
- A treatment plan that actually works
- A better response to medication
- A psychiatrist who could give you hope
Imagine you could…
- Be provided a precise treatment roadmap based upon cutting-edge science
- Partner with a psychiatrist who will do whatever it takes to help you or your loved one achieve a full recovery as soon as possible
- Avoid a “trial and error” approach to prescription medications
- Have the current treatment plan optimized to achieve better results
- Be prescribed medication, supplements and lifestyle modifications tailored to your or your loved one’s personal genetic makeup
- Feel hopeful that a dedicated team of practitioners can and will provide answers and solutions
You don’t have to imagine it.
Discover Personalized Precision Psychiatry and begin a healing journey with us that is evidence-based and unique.
If your answer is “Yes” to one or more of these questions, then please call us at (301) 984-9791 to learn more about our genetic testing consultation services, as we will do “Whatever it Takes” to help you.
Genetic testing is a simple, fast and painless procedure
At Potomac Psychiatry, genetic testing is a simple, fast and painless procedure our doctors use to personalize your medication regimen. This test may provide more rapid, targeted, and effective diagnostic and treatment outcomes. Genetic testing can be very valuable for children, adolescents, and adults. Behind the scenes, our doctors leverage groundbreaking science and technology to generate and analyze your genetic profile. With careful analysis, our doctors can identify genetic markers that help predict how certain drugs are likely to affect you. The relationship between your genetic profile and various prescription medications and supplements will be explained to you. Our doctors will then describe the treatment options most likely to be compatible with your genetic makeup, and together you will agree upon your personalized medicine plan.
When your treatment plan will include medication or supplements, genetic testing is recommended. We offer Genomind genetic testing, which can help your clinician provide a more personalized, precise treatment plan based upon your genetic makeup.