Our Rockville, MD Psychiatric Practice
Since 1981, the clinical staff of Potomac Psychiatry have provided specialized and creative psychotherapy, medication therapy, and counseling for adults, adolescents, children & seniors led by a team of award winning psychiatrists at our convenient Rockville, Maryland location.
Potomac Psychiatry also offers additional specialized services such as:
- Private waiting rooms available for "high profile" clients,
- An introductory telephone conversation with a doctor or therapist prior to scheduling your first appointment with them
- Psychotherapy for adults and senior executives,
- Child and adolescent psychiatry, and
- Individual, family, and couples therapy
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Alternative Medicine
- ADHD coaching
- Eating disorders
- Group therapy
- Sexual addiction
- Stress management for individuals
- Substance abuse
- Suboxone maintenance
- Medication management for adults, medication management for children & adolescents, and medication management for senior citizens.
- Expert witness evaluations and testimony
- Management and Organizational Consulting Services
Potomac Psychiatry was founded by national award-winning psychiatrist Bruce A. Kehr, M.D.. Dr. Kehr is joined by child and adolescent psychiatrist, Walker Lyerly, IV, M.D., adult psychiatrist, Paul Glass, MD, MHA, clinical psychologist Laura Kushner, PhD and psychotherapist Barbara E. Kehr, LCSW. Potomac Psychiatry has the tools, knowledge and skill to assist you in understanding what has gone wrong and how to make it better.
Prior to initiating treatment, we conduct a thorough evaluation of the biological, psychological, and social contributors to an individual’s emotional distress. We pride ourselves in rapidly responding to our clients when they call us, and typically see new clients within twenty-four hours.
Our collaborative approach includes specialized and creative interventions based on your specific needs, whether it is psychotherapy, medication, or a combination of the two. We respond rapidly to your needs, and take pride in our availability. We are passionate about helping our clients live happier lives, and approach each client's challenges with a caring optimism.
Potomac Psychiatry is conveniently located on the Rockville Pike (Route 355), just two blocks from the White Flint Metro Station, and offers ample free parking.
Map to our Rockville, Maryland Office.
McLean 22101- McLean 22102 - McLean 22106 - Great Falls 22066 - Arlington 22201 - Arlington 22202 - Arlington 22203 - Arlington 22205 - Falls Church 22041 - Vienna 22181 - Alexandria 22314