Welcome to Potomac Psychiatry
Since 1981, Potomac Psychiatry has provided highly personalized and responsive psychiatric care to all age groups. Potomac Psychiatry offers specialized services in psychotherapy for senior executives; child and adolescent psychiatry; geriatric psychiatry; individual, family, and couples therapy; and expert witness evaluations and testimony,
Potomac Psychiatry’s comprehensive, thoughtful, and sophisticated approach to understanding and solving emotional problems can help you and your loved ones.
Potomac Psychiatry provides:
- Highly personalized and responsive care.
- Warm and caring professionals.
- Psychiatric services for clients in the Potomac River Basin (Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC), throughout the United States, and overseas.
Potomac Psychiatry offers specialized services:
- Private waiting rooms available for "high profile" clients,
- An introductory telephone conversation with a doctor or therapist prior to scheduling your first appointment with them
- Psychotherapy for adults and senior executives,
- Child and adolescent psychiatry,
- Individual, family and couples therapy,
- Personalized Medicine
- Exposure Therapy for Anxiety,
- Stress management,
- ADHD Coaching,
- Eating Disorders,
- Group therapy,
- Sexual Addiction,
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drug use/abuse treatment for adults,
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Medication management for adults, medication management for children & adolescents, and medication management for senior citizens.
- Expert witness evaluations and testimony
- Management and Organizational Consulting Services
At Potomac Psychiatry, you will be seen within 24 hours of your telephone call, so no anxious waiting for your first appointment. And you will be treated by award winning psychiatrists providing personalized, responsive & effective diagnostic evaluation, psychotherapy, and (if needed) prescription medication.
Call us at 301.984.9791 to discuss your needs or to schedule an appointment.